- 1 pork roast of 1.5 kg or 1/2 pork loin
- 1/4 red hypocras 1 dl broth
- 4 beautiful crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of caraway or ground caraway
- 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper
- Prepare the marinade by mixing wine, garlic, coriander, cumin and pepper.
- Prick the meat with a fork or knife.
- Salt. Place the roast in the marinade (you can, if you want, marinate a few hours or even a whole night.) By turning it several times.
- Dry and roast in the oven for about 1 hour and a half, basting frequently.
- When cooked, remove the meat and keep warm.
- Heat the cooking juices and add the broth.
- Bring to a boil and serve with the meat.
Back to the list of recipes