Ingredients for 4 persons
- twenty beautiful gambas (5 per person)
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 5 branches of parsley
- 25cl of mead ½ dry or dry
- 3 or 4 Cayenne peppers
- 25cl of olive oil
- Salt (no pepper)
- In the baking dish, pour the olive oil, garlic and chillies, make shudder
- Place the prawns in the oil, fry them for 2 to 3 minutes
- Pour the mead, the parsley sprigs, salt
- Then cover, lower the heat and let simmer for about 20 minutes so that the prawns turn pink.
- Remove the prawns, pat dry, dress and serve hot.
Back to the list of recipes