Ingredients for 4 persons
- 500g of red fruits (currants, blueberry, strawberry, blackcurrant)
- 25cl of Hypocras white or red
- 100g of sugar
- 2juice of lemon
- 6 sheets of gelatin
- Marinate 200g of red berries with hypocras, sugar and lemon juice for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Share the 300g of remaining fruit in ramekin. Put the gelatin in cold water. When the fruits have marinated, put everything in a saucepan.
- Cook for a quarter of an hour after boiling, change to Chinese and add gelatin.
- Fill the ramekins with the syrup and leave to refrigerate
- Serve with custard.
Back to the list of recipes