Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 blocks of hinds
- 2 shallots
- 4 carrots
- 1 bouquet garni
- 25cl of mead (dry, ½ dry or mellow according to your taste)
- salt, pepper, flour, olive oil
- Detail the shallots and carrots
- In a hot casserole in 2 tablespoons olive oil, brown the shallots, set aside
- Flour the cobblestones
- To brown the pavements, 2 mn on each side, in the same casserole, to salt and pepper to your taste
- Put back the shallots, add the carrots
- Pour the mead, put the bouquet garni.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove the paving stones (if the sauce is too liquid to reduce during the dressing of the plates) and the bouquet garni.
- Serve by coating the cobblestones with the cooking sauce.
- To accompany the vegetable of your choice
Back to the list of recipes