- 1 pork roast of 1.5 kg or 1/2 pork loin
- 1/4 red hypocras 1 dl broth
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin or caraway
- 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper
Prepare the marinade by mixing the wine, garlic, coriander, cumin and pepper.
Prick the meat with a fork or knife.
Salt. Place the roast in the marinade (if desired, you can marinate for a few hours or even overnight.) turning it several times. Dry it with a paper towel and roast in the oven for about 1h3o, basting frequently. When cooked, remove the meat and keep warm.
Heat the cooking juices and add the broth. Bring to a boil and serve with the meat.