Ingredients for 4 people
- 400g of raspberries (or other red fruit)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 15cl of soft mead
- 50 g of sugar
- 10 gr of liquid vanilla
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of Grand Marnier
- Place the raspberries in a salad bowl, sprinkle with lemon
- Mix mead and sugar to melt.
- Pour the sugar/mead mixture over the raspberries
- Add Grand Marnier, vanilla, cinnamon
- Toss gently so as not to crumple the raspberries
- Arrange in bowls, cover with plastic wrap to avoid mixing odors and leave to cool for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.