Ingredients for 4 persons
- 400 gr raspberries (or other red fruit)
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 15cl of mellow mead
- 50 gr of sugar
- 10 gr of liquid vanilla
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 CS of Grand Marnier
- Put the raspberries in a salad bowl, sprinkle them with lemon
- Mix mead and sugar to melt.
- Pour the sugar / mead mixture on the raspberries
- Add Grand Marnier, vanilla, cinnamon
- Mix gently so as not to crease the raspberries
- Arrange in cups, cover with plastic film to avoid mixtures of odors and let cool 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Back to the list of recipes