Ingredients for 4 persons
- 20cl of mead (1/2 sec or dry)
- 250 gr of flour (or mixture of flour and cornflour)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 150 gr of butter.
- The oven is 180 °
- Beat the sugar and the eggs so that the mixture whitens
- While mixing, incorporate the flour, the yeast, the white wine and the melted butter.
- Pour into small individual molds (silicone is very practical), previously buttered.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, serve with a chocolate or fruit coulis.