Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 glass of white or red Hypocras
- 60 frog legs
- 1.5 glass of dry white wine
- 4 shallots
- 1.5 glasses of liquid cream
- 1 tip of tomato paste
- Salt, pepper, 1 tip of saffron
- Finely chop the shallots and melt them in a little butter.
- Moisten with white wine and Hypocras.
- Add the cream, reduce until smooth the spoon. Add the tomato paste and saffron, a little Cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Correct the seasoning because the sauce should be raised enough. Mix the sauce, pass it in Chinese, then reserve it on a low heat.
- Salt and pepper frogs' legs, flour and fry them in a little butter.
- Serve the frogs topped with the sauce with a pilaf rice.