- 500g flour
- 30 cl of water
- 30cl of white hypocras
- the sage branch
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- frying oil
- Make a donut dough using the following ingredients: flour, white hypocras and a very finely chopped sage branch.
- Let the dough rest a bit.
- Heat the oil in a pan with a sprig of rosemary.
- Take a small spoon and drop the paste into the oil.
- Remove the donuts from the oil as soon as they are well cooked, and let them drain.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar before serving.
date_end inferior to now