Ingredients for 4 people
- The juice of 4 oranges
- The juice of 2 grapefruits
- 25 cl of sweet mead
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- sprigs of mint
- In a flat-bottomed plastic container, pour the fruit juices, mead and sugar
- Whisk the mixture to completely dissolve the icing sugar
- Beat the egg white until stiff (keep the yolk for another recipe), mix the white with the liquids gently
- Put in the freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
- Every ½ hour, break up the preparation with a fork so that it does not freeze and gradually takes on a granite appearance.
- Divide into several bowls, garnish with sprigs of mint and serve.