Ingredients for 4 persons/p>
- 8 kidneys of veal 100 to 120 g
- 2 shallots
- 1 dl white hypocras
- 1 dl of tied veal stock
- 20g of butter
- Remove the fat and skin from the kidneys, cut in half and then discard them.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, add the kidneys and let them brown for 5 to 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the kidneys, add the 2 chopped shallots, then deglaze with the Hypocras let reduce.
- Add the veal stock and let it simmer again.
- Correct the seasoning taking care not to over-salt.
Back to the list of recipes