Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 bananas (or 4 ½ bananas)
- 25gr of butter
- 25cl of sweet mead
- 50 gr of sugar (white or brown)
- 3 pinches of cinnamon, 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 vanilla pods
- In a saucepan, pour the mead, flambé it to a boil.
- Over a low heat, add the sugar, the cinnamon stick, the vanilla and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a pan, melt the butter, place the bananas. Brown on both sides.
- Dress up the plates by pouring the mead reduction (from which the vanilla and cinnamon stick have been removed) over the bananas, decorate with whipped cream, decorate the edges of the plate with pinches of cinnamon.