Ingredients for 6 people
- 4 cl of white or red hypocras according to their tastes
- puff pastry
- 4 shallots
- 72 big shorn snails
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons duck fat
- Put the shallot cut very thin in the pan where the duck fat is heated.
- Add garlic and parsley, then the shells; water with hypocras and let reduce. Prepare bites in puff pastry.
- For this, spread the dough, cut a smaller puck with an inverted Champagne cup. In the middle of half of them, cut out a smaller washer with a port glass.
- Wet the water around the large washers with water and deposit several crowns by adhering them to each other with a little water; we will thus obtain more or less high bites. The small washers will form the lids. Fill the bites with the hypocras snails and cook in a hot oven for about fifteen minutes.