Ingredients for 4 persons
- The juice of 4 oranges
- The juice of 2 grapefruits
- 25 cl mellow mead
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- mint sprigs
- In a flat-bottomed plastic container, pour fruit juice, mead and sugar
- Whisk the mixture to completely dissolve the icing sugar
- Whisk the egg white (keep the yellow for another recipe), mix the white with the liquids gently
- Put in the freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
- Every ½ hour with a fork break the preparation so that it does not freeze and gradually take on a granite appearance.
- Spread in several cups, decorate with mint sprigs and serve.
Back to the list of recipes