- 500g of flour
- 30 cl of water
- 30cl of white hypocras
- l sage branch
- 1 branch of rosemary
- cooking oil
- Make a donut dough using the following ingredients: flour, white hypocras and very finely chopped sage branch.
- Leave a little rest the dough.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan with a sprig of rosemary.
- Take a teaspoon and drop the dough into the oil.
- Remove the donuts from the oil as soon as they are cooked, and let them drain.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar before serving.
Back to the list of recipes